JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just being realistic, a viable third party conservative candidate would have made Obama win even bigger. Besides no candidate to date stands for all I believe in.
Ron Paul made sense on a lot of issues but not my cup of tea on foreign policy. Mitt wouldn't have been much better on gun issues than Obama. When you listen to what they say vs what they have done you soon understand why you must pick the lesser of two evils. All I know is I'm not happy with what we have now.

Just being realistic, a viable third party conservative candidate would have made Obama win even bigger. Besides no candidate to date stands for all I believe in.
Ron Paul made sense on a lot of issues but not my cup of tea on foreign policy. Mitt wouldn't have been much better on gun issues than Obama. When you listen to what they say vs what they have done you soon understand why you must pick the lesser of two evils. All I know is I'm not happy with what we have now.

I voted for Ron Paul...I was still hoping someway....

they are still wrong. regardless of the things he is accused of doing (and chances are he did do them) he is entitled to a fair trial and should not be treated in anyway you wouldnt treat any other criminal. the reason we are facing the possible loss of rights in our nation is because people feel we need to ignore the rights of individuals because they are "terrorists". stop being sheeple and call bullbubblegum when people try to work around the rights an american citizen is entitled to.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top