JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:(

dawnwells2.jpg

Wholesome, smart, beautiful. We were supposed to think Ginger was fun to look at and Mary Ann was the one to take home to meet the folks. And that's exactly how I felt. :) Good times. Thanks for that nice memory Dawn, and rest well.

For example Shania Twain was way hotter before she started trying too hard. You don't have to have half of your stuff hanging out to be hot.
I have noticed that for a good while with many in the entertainment industry. People who feel they are not getting enough attention so they start doing bizarre stuff to get seen. That girl who used to be on the kids TV show was a prime example. Kid of that country singer who had one hit, can't think of her name off the top. She was a cute kid but turned into a bizarre clown desperately trying to get more attention. What they hell I guess a lot of them are laughing all the way to the bank so it must work on some level.:confused:

I met Dawn Wells at the funeral of my uncle, she was a very nice and caring person. She will be missed by my hole family.
R.I.P. lovely lady.

I have noticed that for a good while with many in the entertainment industry. People who feel they are not getting enough attention so they start doing bizarre stuff to get seen. That girl who used to be on the kids TV show was a prime example. Kid of that country singer who had one hit, can't think of her name off the top. She was a cute kid but turned into a bizarre clown desperately trying to get more attention. What they hell I guess a lot of them are laughing all the way to the bank so it must work on some level.:confused:

1F17182D-7D9A-4BD5-93A7-83CE062926A5.jpeg

I was always in the Mary Ann camp......Ginger not so much.

I was the same way until I saw a western that had Ginger in it....now I'm in both camps.
Check out Day of The Outlaw some time.
My condolences to Dawn Wells' family and friends.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top