JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have went through great pain and suffering after you guys posted her photos here. Maybe I could sue too?
Suffer dude, suffer. :p
377E9766-02F4-4446-A07F-03F9F8F7E938.jpeg
2A7951E2-181D-4097-9673-2F69CDD9F9CA.jpeg

She is also suing the police Union for $5 million!

Meanwhile the city just awarded a $12 million contract to a lady (not Hardesty) who has been in jail twice for fraud including diverting $800,000 for her own use and ordered to pay energy companies over $1 million for the fraud.

View attachment 1089252

The more i think about this the more my blood pressure goes through the roof.

This is a person making a very nice salary.
She has used her office and authority to besmirch the PPB and anyone that opposes her. As a matter of fact this is her number one vendetta and I actually had to go look up what her exact responsibilities were.
All the while gambling away all of her money, which is her right. However i think there is a conflict of interest with her employment, debt, and recently filed law suit against the city.
She is in charge of a bureau that sees millions of dollars pass through it's budget. We should not have a person that cannot pay basic personal bills responsible for a budget in the millions. Her office and dealings at the city level should be audited immediately looking for fraud and theft. My personal opinion is that this is much bigger than an unpaid personal debt.

The other issue is that making a credit card payment is unbelievably easy these days. If you have 2 brain cells that function, you can establish a routine automatic payment that is withdrawn on the same day, every month. If her original debt was only $10k for example, it would only take 21-22 months of payments at $500 each month to pay the debt off. Dependent upon interest rates on the debt.

If she cant effectively manage a personal budget and debt, what do you think she is doing with the city budget that her office is responsible for?

I think you have found the problem...

Have you driven Division or Halsey or Powell lately?? And don't forget traffic barrels!! Travesty is the Portland Bureau of Transportation commissioner after all. It is using its budget to disrupt traffic.

Living in potland I feel like I'm getting punched in the stomach what ever I do or where ever I go. Even the Oregonian is bringing these stories to light! I don't read it much, but saw the headline of that felon chick getting 12mil and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I can't remember if that was just before, or after, I opened the notice for renewing the tags on my old '69 Chevy PU and seeing they raised the fee $78.00 since last time, Jan 2020! that's $238.00 this time!

They are in the process NOW of turning NE Halsey st into the same mess that are Glisan, Division and Powell on the East side. I believe my vehicle licensing money goes directly to stifle traffic flow in potland.
There's some sick Motherpuppy's that are in control of things in this city!

Oh, also caught a story on the local news last night that they're(?) going to fix the 911 system because of long wait times. So for what? So you'll have someone to talk to while you're getting raped/robbed/beat/having your car stolen/watching the neighbors get beat/robbed/raped/watching the bangers shooting up the neighborhood? There aren't police bodies to respond to such things?

Living in potland I feel like I'm getting punched in the stomach what ever I do or where ever I go. Even the Oregonian is bringing these stories to light! I don't read it much, but saw the headline of that felon chick getting 12mil and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I can't remember if that was just before, or after, I opened the notice for renewing the tags on my old '69 Chevy PU and seeing they raised the fee $78.00 since last time, Jan 2020! that's $238.00 this time!

They are in the process NOW of turning NE Halsey st into the same mess that are Glisan, Division and Powell on the East side. I believe my vehicle licensing money goes directly to stifle traffic flow in potland.
There's some sick Motherpuppy's that are in control of things in this city!

Oh, also caught a story on the local news last night that they're(?) going to fix the 911 system because of long wait times. So for what? So you'll have someone to talk to while you're getting raped/robbed/beat/having your car stolen/watching the neighbors get beat/robbed/raped/watching the bangers shooting up the neighborhood? There aren't police bodies to respond to such things?
Re felony chik, looks like staff (who is paid to research who is best contractor for the job) recommended another contractor. But city council voted unanamously to overrule the staff and approve this felon. Looks to me like a knee/jerk reaction based on politics of the day not what is best for the community they serve.

The biggest problem is they have to keep raising taxes to pay for mistakes that they themselves created. I have heard they were spending $200k per year for each homeless person BEFORE the new income tax specifically for homeless (which takes effect this year). So my guess is it may go up to $300,000 - $400,000 per homeless person. No wonder the rest of the country is sending them here. Portland just raises taxes to make them more comfortable. Meanwhile they make a living dealing drugs and stealing our stuff and they also account for most all the police time.

Man is this place bass-ackwards. My issue right now is how far away do I have to move to be insulated from this craziness (meaning within the next 20 years, not just today)? Will all of Oregon soon be contaminated by this lack of common sense thinking? Based on the laws passed in Salem which seeks to limit police and law and promote homeless rights like mad, it sure seems so at this point.

Last Edited:
Re felony chik, looks like staff (who is paid to research who is best contractor for the job) recommended another contractor. But city council voted unanamously to overrule the staff and approve this felon. The knee jerk reactions based on politics of the day, not what is best for the community they serve, continue.

The biggest problem is they have to keep raising taxes to pay for mistakes that they themselves created. I have heard they were spending $200k per year for each homeless person BEFORE the new income tax specifically for homeless (which takes effect this year). So my guess is it may go up to $300,000 - $400,000 per homeless person. No wonder the rest of the country is sending them here. Portland just raises taxes to make them more comfortable. Meanwhile they make a living dealing drugs and stealing our stuff and they also account for most all the police time.

Man is this place bass-ackwards. My issue right now is how far away do I have to move to be insulated from this craziness (meaning within the next 20 years, not just today)? Will all of Oregon soon be contaminated by this lack of common sense thinking? Based on the laws passed in Salem which seeks to limit police and law and promote homeless rights like mad, it sure seems so at this point.
All I can do is shake my head in disgust.

It's like one of those dreams you have just before you wake up? It's so vivid in your mind, but when you roll over to tell the wife about it, nothing that come out makes sense. In this case it's not a dream. It's potland. The creatures at city hall somehow believe it's sensible.

The more i think about this the more my blood pressure goes through the roof.

This is a person making a very nice salary.
She has used her office and authority to besmirch the PPB and anyone that opposes her. As a matter of fact this is her number one vendetta and I actually had to go look up what her exact responsibilities were.
All the while gambling away all of her money, which is her right. However i think there is a conflict of interest with her employment, debt, and recently filed law suit against the city.
She is in charge of a bureau that sees millions of dollars pass through it's budget. We should not have a person that cannot pay basic personal bills responsible for a budget in the millions. Her office and dealings at the city level should be audited immediately looking for fraud and theft. My personal opinion is that this is much bigger than an unpaid personal debt.

The other issue is that making a credit card payment is unbelievably easy these days. If you have 2 brain cells that function, you can establish a routine automatic payment that is withdrawn on the same day, every month. If her original debt was only $10k for example, it would only take 21-22 months of payments at $500 each month to pay the debt off. Dependent upon interest rates on the debt.

If she cant effectively manage a personal budget and debt, what do you think she is doing with the city budget that her office is responsible for?
you can't audit her, her office, or private dealings. that would most certainly be RACIST!!!

you can't audit her, her office, or private dealings. that would most certainly be RACIST!!!

Well color me accordingly for wanting accountability. That really is what we need in this city. Currently there are multiple bureaus all being operated as separate entities.
I am sure they are probably supposed to answer to that spineless turd Squeeler. I think he is to busy trying to figure out how to milk the city for as much personal gain while it burns. So nobody answers to anyone meaningful and have zero repercussion for bad management.

Revealing.....

Irresponsible with her private money.

So the voters, thought that she would be responsible with Taxpayer money too?

BUT, But, but.....MAYBE.....since the voters didn't know about her CC problems before the election? Rrrrrright.....MAYBE.....the voters should/can get a pass?

Whatever.

Anyway, now that they know.....well, I suspect that Portlandians will probably vote for her re-election anyway.

LOL. Rrrrrright....

And people are probably waiting for Brandon to forgive their student loan/debts. Because they intend to repay their CC bills too.

NOT.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
It get's more interesting...

The last line in that article is pure GOLD!

"Court records show that none of Hardesty's four colleagues on the Portland City Council face lawsuits from creditors."

-- Shane Dixon Kavanaugh; 503-294-7632

I think Shane Dixon Kavanaugh is a keeper for the boregoninian.

The last line in that article is pure GOLD!

"Court records show that none of Hardesty's four colleagues on the Portland City Council face lawsuits from creditors."

-- Shane Dixon Kavanaugh; 503-294-7632

I think Shane Dixon Kavanaugh is a keeper for the boregoninian.
Also Hardesty is the only one who publicly accused the police of setting fire to their own buildings! She is flippin' bonkers!
8BC4A6F8-6DEB-489A-8AB1-ADF94862BC4C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top