JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have noticed a lot of anger and negative waves floating around these days.

If my posts or threads are contributing to your grief, annoyance, anger, etc, give me a sign. I can help ease your torment.

I hope you all find peace.

Poor Rob could have used Jack's help.

1714560443515.png

Since Jack is no longer with us. Maybe Rob can try this.

View: https://youtu.be/D3byp96ay4s?feature=shared

Last Edited:
Or....
Someone could think about what they are posting.
Thinking as in....
Is what I am posting part of the problem here...?

Passive aggressiveness...
Downright intention divisiveness / trolling...
Vague wording...implied meaning....
"Reading into" what someone posts....

All seem to be part and parcel of internet forums.
It wise to think before you post...re-read your post before sending...and again...asking yourself :
Am I part of the problem / is my post helpful or harmful...?
Andy

Or....
Someone could think about what they are posting.
Thinking as in....
Is what I am posting part of the problem here...?

Passive aggressiveness...
Downright intention divisiveness / trolling...
Vague wording...implied meaning....
"Reading into" what someone posts....

All seem to be part and parcel of internet forums.
It wise to think before you post...re-read your post before sending...and again...asking yourself :
Am I part of the problem / is my post helpful or harmful...?
Andy
Those are good suggestions but you can't please everybody. When it's a very small audience that seems to disapprove it might be better to have a little separation from them.

Those are good suggestions but you can't please everybody. When it's a very small audience that seems to disapprove it might be better to have a little separation from them.
My comments weren't about "pleasing everybody...or anyone.
You can't please anyone...that is up to them and how they react to what what you say , do , or in this case post.

It was about self-reflection and changing the way oneself does things...to help with a issue.
Andy

I have noticed a lot of anger and negative waves floating around these days.

If my posts or threads are contributing to your grief, annoyance, anger, etc, give me a sign. I can help ease your torment.

I hope you all find peace.

Poor Rob could have used Jack's help.

View attachment 1873320

Since Jack is no longer with us. Maybe Rob can try this.

View: https://youtu.be/D3byp96ay4s?feature=shared
That video makes me angry.

As far as you on the list of things that frustrate me, you're at the very bottom of the list. If at all.
Carry on!

Maybe old Rob Marciano just got sick of the lies and garbage out of MSM? Maybe he couldn't help letting out little bits of his disgust of things like, men in woman's sports being wrong? And that made whack-jobs uncomfortable? And, as they do, worked to get him canceled.

As far as you on the list of things that frustrate me, you're at the very bottom of the list. If at all.
Carry on!

Maybe old Rob Marciano just got sick of the lies and garbage out of MSM? Maybe he couldn't help letting out little bits of his disgust of things like, men in woman's sports being wrong? And that made whack-jobs uncomfortable? And, as they do, worked to get him canceled.
I reject reality and substitute my own! :s0118:

Carry on!

You might be right about Rob

Carry on!

I'm still confused about what the news story has to do with the thread.
Except that this thread was created by my favorite squirrel savant, who has never had 2 linear thoughts in his life.
My Bob Marley lyrics made as much sense as anything else, and they were just the first thing that popped into my head after reading the post above it from Andy.

Embrace the chaos!!!!

I have observed a lot more angry customers slamming the door open on the way out because we didn't want their stuff. Lots more honking on the highway out front of the shop. More rant threads here on the forum. College kids anger level with the Jews is out of sight high. People tailgating at 80 plus is common. Parents murdering kids in fits of rage, etc etc, etc. Some lady came walking by my primary job, cussing up a storm again the other night. She is a frequent flyer,. A guy went on a hammer attack at Wilsonville Safeway the other day. ATF is mad at us, we are mad at them..

I'm not sure why some folks get so heated with your posts or other posts.

Despite not replying to "every" post, I can appreciate that your post contribution keeps the forum from going stale
(as seen with Saiga 12, AK forum..etc) those forums slow drastically from time to time (saiga 12 just stopped with the import ban).

I guess those fuming at your posts might want the same AK versus AR, CC-EDC and various other rehashed threads again and again. Or the Rah-Rah political type threads that inevitably get locked..
And those AK-V-AR and EDC/Conceal carry threads (though times and opinions can change and mine shift as well).. get fairly old. I realize new members may want to engage in those topics and that's what keeps them going.. but for the long time members I can certainly see how they'd get old after a while as one particular member about a month ago expressed claiming "not another XYZ post".

To those getting legitimately irritated with content creating posts on the forum:

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Had a buddy I used to golf with, every time he didn't hit the ball as he thought he should, his bag would get kicked or a club got tossed, sometimes thrown.

After a few months of this I'd had enough and told him this..."You can tell the size of a Man by the size of the problem that makes you lose your cool". Then I threw him a golf ball.

Oddly he stopped inviting me...LOL.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads