JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe that a white person can actually get a minority scholorship if they attend a historically black college. Also, there is "White Entertainment Television", it's called CMT.

This may be true but my question is why do we still have all black colleges and why do we have minority scholorships. I think u should have to earn ur way through college, it should not just be given to anyone.
I REFUSE to refer to myself, or anyone as a "hyphen"-American... you are either an American, LEGAL immigrant/alien, or an ILLEGAL immigrant/alien.
once again why do we stil have all these dividing line in america. It doesnt matter how we got here as long as it was LEGAL, what matters now is that we r here as AMERICAN PEOPLE.

What the H--- is this group mister BILLCH is refering to.

There are no "Black Colleges." There are "Historically black colleges." Anyone can attend. My mom is white and graduated from a historically black college.

This may be true but my question is why do we still have all black colleges and why do we have minority scholorships. I think u should have to earn ur way through college, it should not just be given to anyone.

once again why do we stil have all these dividing line in america. It doesnt matter how we got here as long as it was LEGAL, what matters now is that we r here as AMERICAN PEOPLE.

What the H--- is this group mister BILLCH is refering to.

U got me on that one man. I understand dont want to erase history but so many people cling to the bad parts of history instead of looking to the future. A large part of History makes us look at where we have been, but we need to look foward to see where we r going. U know? I would never want to change history but what do want to change is a person outlook. U know what i mean?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top