JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I called the ATF last week and was told that my status went to "final" pending on 7-15 and that I would have my paperwork back 90 days after that. Nobody I could find knew what a "final" pending was including my SOT dealer so today I called the ATF back and spoke to a very nice lady named Linda who explained what this means.

"Final" pending means that all required paperwork has been received, the background check passed and the paperwork has passed out of the hands of the assistant and is now headed back for final review.

I paraphrased this to her as "So It's all approved and heading back for quality control" She agreed with this interpretation.

Amazing what you can get if you are polite to people. . .

Sent mine in on January 17th, Check cashed on January 23rd, Pending on February 22nd and still waiting for it to be approved. :)

Approved August 24th but still waiting on the call saying to come get it.

I should of asked the second pending thing too but was off of the phone when I said to myself "wait, what". Was going to call back but never did untill today when I got the news above.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top