JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still can't decide if this is the worse thing I ever saw, or the bubbleguming funniest.

Yes I know I will probably burn in Hell for this, but I almost pissed myself laughing when I watched it a second time.

This is just the beginning.
Social media outlets seem to encourage this apathetic behavior.
One group tries to "top" another and post it..

The best thing that can happen?
And passerby's should kick the living bubblegum out of the guys doing whatever "new" activity is the hip thing.

That lady could have broke her neck or had a heart attack.. Kids just don't think if those things.. They think everyone can/will live forever.

The disrespect towards an elderly person particularly bothers me, not to mention the fact that they disregarded the chances of her having a greater likelihood to dislocate or break bones from that sort of treatment. I hope they eventually do it to "the wrong person", and get schooled.

I always thought it funny or cute how all the bad guys in Gunsmoke would say "we was just funning sheriff!".
when caught stomping a little old lady to death or something.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top