JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A vid like this makes me a little sad. As a nation I don't feel we have another fight left in us. The Islamic Terrorism in this Country is already here and our govt. doesn't admit it and is trying to normalize it to us.
Calls it workplace violence or lone wolf so we don't worry.
Our young are too busy worrying about a so called war on women, taught a bunch of BS about how bad America has been and is to other Nations. How the world would be better off without us.
Yeah a vid like this makes me sad.

Yesterday, Saturday, DRRC hosted another 22 Steel Challenge.
I am competing in a 3-gun match in about 8 hours (Sunday).
Nov 15, 16 Appleseed will teach America Revolution history and shooting.
Lots of stuff is happening for the good all over the land.
Bad stuff happens, fix it or ignore it.
If you isolate yourself exclusively to news and mainstream media, you are going to stay sad.

A vid like this makes me a little sad. As a nation I don't feel we have another fight left in us. The Islamic Terrorism in this Country is already here and our govt. doesn't admit it and is trying to normalize it to us.
Calls it workplace violence or lone wolf so we don't worry.
Our young are too busy worrying about a so called war on women, taught a bunch of BS about how bad America has been and is to other Nations. How the world would be better off without us.
Yeah a vid like this makes me sad.

It inspires me that people think about it. It would not take too much to bring the country to a boiling point if they were that stupid. If they try to hit the US, it will be their funeral ultimately. Enjoy other things and just stay locked and loaded. A much bigger threat is actually the current administration when you look at it.

I heard ISIS was targeting service and ex-service members here in the states.
So I started wearing my old service cap around town. Yes it looks goofy. But I'm sending my own message.
Besides if they hurt me. That brings them out of hiding. And I feel better about them coming after me, than some innocent civilian type.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

I've never been in the service, both father and son were Navy.

But if they bring the fight here, then I'm IN!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
WAC member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top