JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to his Wikipedia bio, he hasn't been convicted of anything. The worst that can be said about him is that he is behind on his property taxes. Can you be denied for that? I didn't follow the whole standoff thing, but it sounds like he was a voice of moderation as far as the whole thing went.

According to his Wikipedia bio, he hasn't been convicted of anything. The worst that can be said about him is that he is behind on his property taxes. Can you be denied for that? I didn't follow the whole standoff thing, but it sounds like he was a voice of moderation as far as the whole thing went.

Thanks for posting that. I wasn't sure who it was, thought maybe we were talking about some relative of Al's or something. :)

If you are convicted of a felon, and attempt to buy a firearm arm. The FFL runs a check through the State police who runs through the Fed data banks. Comes back arrested and convicted, it is a refused purchase. It stays that way until of if it can be cleared by a court....time and money or some times not at all? Maybe if he builds an 80% and it doesn't have a serial number, he could maybe be legal????

If you are convicted of a felon, and attempt to buy a firearm arm. The FFL runs a check through the State police who runs through the Fed data banks. Comes back arrested and convicted, it is a refused purchase. It stays that way until of if it can be cleared by a court....time and money or some times not at all? Maybe if he builds an 80% and it doesn't have a serial number, he could maybe be legal????
He wasn't convicted.

His statement here though should be concerning to anyone as it has merit:

Ammon Bundy said:
Bundy continued, "If someone in the FBI is trying to do the right thing, then I am grateful for that. ... but are they just making a tactical move to make it so that I do not have any standing in the courts, so that I cannot go and sue them because now they overturned it really quick and now, according to their rules, I can go purchase gun and so I have no standing to sue them?"

What isn't said is what bothers me. Why was it denied in the first place? Is somebody at NICS weaponizing the system for political reasons?

It was LaVoy Finnicum that was killed on the side of the road, not a Bundy.

And, as far as I know, there are still questions about the shooting. Lies were told, coverups happened. OSP or FBI?
Probable cause or trigger-happy LEO?
Did he have a gun? Was he going for it?

AFAIK, "running your mouth" is not a capitol offense... yet.

Last Edited:
It was LaVoy Finnicum that was killed on the side of the road, not a Bundy.

And, as far as I know, there are still questions about the shooting. Lies were told, coverups happened. OSP or FBI?
Probable cause or trigger-happy LEO?
Did he have a gun? Was he going for it?

AFAIK, "running your mouth" is not a capitol offense... yet.
Thank you for the correction. No, running your mouth is not. However, if you do, don't be too shocked if our corrupt govt. officials put rounds in you if they get the chance.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top