JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep.
At least the cartel members do not try to hide the fact of what they are.

Politicians...not so much- professional deception.

Politicians are scum, but this was originally a Police beef, referred to a prosecutor (politician). The Feds were JBT's in this case. Don't care what this guy says. We've all seen it for ourselves broadcast around the world.

Politicians are scum, but this was originally a Police beef, referred to a prosecutor (politician). The Feds were JBT's in this case. Don't care what this guy says. We've all seen it for ourselves broadcast around the world.
Interesting. Care to elaborate? I was under the impression the issue was unpaid grasing fees.
From the horses mouth, even.

What is jbt?

Interesting. Care to elaborate? I was under the impression the issue was unpaid grasing fees.
From the horses mouth, even.

What is jbt?

Grazing fees, great. When you owe money, you go to collections. I've sent tenants to collections when they owed me money. Credit card companies send hundreds of millions to collections each year. They don't get to come and steal your stuff. In this case BLM came with weapons and body armor and stole their cows.

If your argument that BLM was in the right is so strong, then how do you explain the mistrial?? It was ruled as such because of misconduct by BLM that was revealed.....

Or do you work for BLM or as a Cop?

I suppose you also support civil asset forfeiture???

Woah @Bushman calm down.

There was absolutely no argument whatsoever in my comment.

Read it again.

I was asking to hear your perspective/ opinion.

Thanks.

And no, i am not a police officer but thank you for the kind accusation. I happen to believe nine out of ten are genuinely good people doing all they can to keep lunatics and chaos at bay.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top