JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't really followed the whole Bundy thing. If he indeed has a clean record (and a quick Google-age says that is the case), he should shut the hell up, get a good lawyer, prevail in court, and then buy his rifle(s). Odds are his denial was due to gross incompetence rather than anything nefarious, though that most certainly doesn't make it right; not by a long shot.

He is like a fart that echoes a few times.

Then when you think it's done making nose, you get that tart whiff and realize it needs to be aired out.

Well said @zenbreath.

Personally, I take Jünger's view: "The anarch knows the rules. He has studied them as a historian and goes along with them as a contemporary. Wherever possible, he plays his own game within their framework; this makes the fewest waves."

Or how I would put it, "taking caring care of business, enjoying as much crazy fun as possible, and avoiding the morons (governmental or otherwise) as best I can." Godspeed, friends. :s0155:

He's just mad his 15mins ended.

People like him makes us look bad.

You can't go head on at the Feds, stir up a hornets nest in the liberals backyard that went south and expect to not suffer for it.

If the BLM had not been more stupid then Bundy they would have been still in jail for the Nevada charges. BLM planted evidence, lied, and got caught. Same tactics in Oregon, but they murdered LaVoy and tried to say he was armed, Not. Again lied and changed the crime scene, plus the murder still the protester were jailed did their time, let loose, and the judge thought they didn't do enough time and rearrested them for the same crime. Yeah the criminal justice system is totally out to lunch. It took the President to get the release or they would have kept them.

I-M-SHOCKED-1.jpg

BUT, But, but......
Why BUY....when he could probably MAKE one?

Oh sh*#.....

Lawyer-Up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Interesting read. Sounds like the WP or NYT. Bundy didn't say Assault Weapon. Or are you perpetuating that AR misinformation too? Why did he fail the back ground check? IF he has documents that say he was innocent, ..... then maybe he is still in the delayed correct documentation phase. Failed can mean many things. I'd like to know what, in this case. I get delayed every time but NEVER denied. Which suggests to me that I am one sweep of the pen away from denied. But then trying to follow up and find out why is mind boggling.

Are you mad at him because of your opinion of what he did ..... according to media reports? Because of that .... is there no sense or reality to what he is saying? Frankly he is right on several issues. Don't get me started on the Red Flag laws and how they are already being misused. ON this very site, check out the energy blasting the messenger (with person cute remarks) compared to ANY energy discussing the message. Frankly I think the message is worth discussing and pondering. I'm not suggesting the entire government is ALL corrupt but some parts of it certainly are. Just ponder for a moment ALL the things said by the President or his staff that had been ridiculed and shouted down that have eventually come to light as true. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. At many levels.

There are many examples of people and things going EXACTLY as Bundy suggests.

And we don't know that he hasn't "lawyered up" do we? You think he is out with out a lawyer?

Out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top