JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the info. Certain stores have raised their prices significantly and it's harder to find the "deal" on ammo. Thanks for looking out.
I checked at Bi-Mart and I learned that they have NOT raised their prices on ammo for more that a YEAR! They have NOT taken advantage of these shortages in order to make more profits. Wal-Mart may be a bit cheaper on some items but Bi-mart is a PRO GUN business that will still be helping shooters after Wal-Mart crawls into the anti-gun govenment camp.

I checked at Bi-Mart and I learned that they have NOT raised their prices on ammo for more that a YEAR! They have NOT taken advantage of these shortages in order to make more profits. Wal-Mart may be a bit cheaper on some items but Bi-mart is a PRO GUN business that will still be helping shooters after Wal-Mart crawls into the anti-gun govenment camp.

They have to raised there prices. Not by much but they have. not long ago you could get 250rd UMC 45 for $89.95

They have to raised there prices. Not by much but they have. not long ago you could get 250rd UMC 45 for $89.95

Ask the clerk to let you see the price label on the shelf. They are all dated when they are printed. I believe that you will see that the price you refer to probably has a date of sometime in 2008. I could be wrong but that is how it is at the local Bi-Mart.

Just came from Walmart and they had very good prices on the 40 cal $29.99 for 100 target load and $13.89 for a box of 50 of another. Damn wish I had a 40.

Just came from Walmart and they had very good prices on the 40 cal $29.99 for 100 target load and $13.89 for a box of 50 of another. Damn wish I had a 40.

It seems WalMart raised their prices across the board. The 100 count WWB .40 was $25-28 (can't remember exactly) and the Federal (that's $13.97 now) was $12.47 just a couple weeks ago. The Federal 9mm was $8.97 now $9.97.

Just a FYI........ if your in the Washington county area......... the aloha surplus store sells ammo too.......... for a while I didn't know they sold ammo lol...... I bought some .40 cal. a while ago and it was factory re-load and for a box of 50 I paid $16.99

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top