JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to donate some ammo I have to ranges or training groups that provide gun education and training to minors who are wanting to learn to shoot and don't have the money to buy ammo to learn. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would like to donate some ammo I have to ranges or training groups that provide gun education and training to minors who are wanting to learn to shoot and don't have the money to buy ammo to learn. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I think Wolverton Mountain Gun Club has a 4-h group they sponsor.
That being said, if you find a good place to donate, please let me know, and I will kick in a batch of .22lr ammo.
Best,
Gary

👍👍👍

Last Edited:
Thanks everyone for your help. I am going to meet with the Kids Safe Foundation this weekend and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

It was great speaking with you today. Thank you for your support!

MNO,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your contribution of ammo to our program. Every round will be used to create a safe repetition, that will become a safe habit. Most importantly it helps us save money in our budget. It was great meeting your family as well. I look forward to seeing you all again.

Derek

MNO,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your contribution of ammo to our program. Every round will be used to create a safe repetition, that will become a safe habit. Most importantly it helps us save money in our budget. It was great meeting your family as well. I look forward to seeing you all again.

Derek
Nice meeting you too. Happy to help kids learn to shoot and do it safely.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top