JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting, just don't tell the B1tch feinstein she will want you and I required to have this for conceal carry and home defense, like everything it can serve a purpose like possibly on an airline, but I would rather the average LEO have rounds that permantly take the criminals down, instead of getting back up as well as the military. Military it plain and simple kill or be killed, if you only stun them they will get back up and take you out.

give the maker of that a handgun of his choosing, loaded with that ammo... set him in a house that is being broken into by someone on meth. watch him wish for hollow points as the tweaker that is barely phased just keeps coming at him.

i would not wish this upon any of the LEOs i know, wouldn't feel comfortable with my mom's carry piece being loaded with it, not a chance i will be in that situation when it comes to my family's safety.

"It will be a lot safer for the officer and for the person being shot."
won't be any safer for the officer. and the person being shot? if they're getting shot, they probably deserve it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top