JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for sharing the video, Confirms most of what I thought. There are some things out there that just can't be corrected quickly.

It's time to make your shots count, count for something. The days of "spray and pray" need to be put on hold for a while.

I laugh because I think it's funny! I laugh because of all the untrue rumors. I knew they were highly unlikely to be true. I laugh at all the people complaining about "Gougers", while they pay $150.00 for primers and $50.00, or more, a # for powder. I guess I laugh at the people that still go shooting up all their ammo on weekends, as though spending precious resources was akin to feeding your family, or having that cancerous mole removed. I guess my priorities in life are different than many firearms enthusiasts.

Ammo is no different from what happened to toilet paper early on.
It's the hoarders that are causing the empty shelves...not the MFG'ers.
And like TP supply, it will rise/fall rise again/fall again and end eventually...
jmo

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top