1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Amicus Brief for Kachalsky v. Cacace - Contact Ferguson

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Luieburger, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Luieburger

Luieburger El Paso, TX Member

Rob McKenna would have written an Amicus Brief for us. So it's time to put a little heat on Ferguson, even if it is ultimately useless.

Here is some background: Heavy hitters support SAF motion to Supreme Court on carry case - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Since I know you are all writing your representatives and senators weekly, so why not send one more quick message? I'll make it easy for you:

1. Go here: https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/ContactForm.aspx
    2. Enter your information.
    3. Copy and paste the message below.
    4. Put your name at the end.

Kachalsky v. Cacace - Supporting amicus brief

Dear Attorney General,

Twenty state attorneys general in other states have written supporting amicus briefs for the Kachalsky v. Cacace case that is heading to the Supreme Court. Why have you not written a supporting brief for this case? Here in Washington, our state constitution and state law protects the right of the people to both keep and bear arms, so supporting Kachalsky v. Cacace is very important to the citizens of Washington State.

I encourage you to take some time and write a supporting amicus brief. Our rights are too important, and freedom is to sacred to stay neutral in this court case.