JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, this is not only really weird, it's disturbing. Must be recent. There are actually a number of decent firearms accessories available on Amazon, so if they're doing this -- with stuff that is totally legal to sell and purchase here -- we need to get to the bottom of this.
Here is a good example of what I was talking about The one is sold by someone else, they will not ship to me, other is Prime, I can have it tomorrow. This is not Amazon doing this

Am hols1.png Am Hol2.png

I fear you are on the right track here. If Ferguson is our next governor, we are well and truly screwed. Wish the forum software would let me use the F-word for more emphasis.
Sadly I keep saying we just have not felt enough pain yet. We get a LOT of whining and complaining but, we still just have it too easy. Assuming side show bob does win maybe after a couple years more will decide its not so much fun any more? Really sad how far we have slid. :(

I was looking at sling bags and fanny packs and couldn't figure out why they said would not ship to my area.
I google and says they won't ship concealed carry stuff to Wa.
Wa has become horrible. I left CA to get away from this crap.
"IF" Turd Ferguson is behind this, that is considered unlawful "restraint of trade" and is a Federal Trade Commission concern. Has anyone dug more deeply into this?

Last Edited:
"IF" Turd Ferguson is behind this, that is considered unlawful "restraint of trade" and is a Federal Trade Commission concern. Has anyone dug more deeply into this?
Have you seen how much money side show has cost tax payers when he loses? He laughed off the multi million dollar loss over one store alone. So why would he care? He is now going after a large grocery chain. He will lose this fight too and it will be another multi million dollar hit to tax payers. Side show will feel no pain so again why would he care? He is a member of the correct party so he is safe to do as he pleases. After he becomes governor it should get even more fun. :(

Must be nice.Although I get a LOT more concerned about law makers who's annual pay is less than a couple hundred K who soon become multi millionaires. What exactly does anyone think they are selling?
Just use common sense. Many Politicians are crooks selling their souls to the highest bidder. It's that simple.
Too them, your life and future are worthless!
They are morally and ethically bankrupt!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR