JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some time ago, we discovered the nice lady at naturallyconcealed.com, sent in measurements and had a nice holster made for my wife.

A couple of years ago, Naturally Concealed closed.

My wife has been stitching and otherwise repairing her straps/holster. She really loves it. But it's time to find a replacement.

Is there anything else out there that is similar? Note: Flashbang is not even close.

Thanks.

Some time ago, we discovered the nice lady at naturallyconcealed.com, sent in measurements and had a nice holster made for my wife.

A couple of years ago, Naturally Concealed closed.

My wife has been stitching and otherwise repairing her straps/holster. She really loves it. But it's time to find a replacement.

Is there anything else out there that is similar? Note: Flashbang is not even close.

Thanks.
Can you post pictures of it, and what materials it's made out of? Where are the failure points?

This page has good pictures (and a picture of the FlashBang).

Rural Revolution: For ladies -- the beauty of a bra holster

Early on, we had an adjustment buckle fail, and the maker sent us a better one.

Recent issues have been at the attachment points of the straps.

The fabric holster itself is showing some wear, so my wife sewed on some soft fabric - which aids comfort where the holster is against her.

She carries a stainess Centennial .38 in the holster.

Good suggestion. Maybe contacting a pro maker like Tactical Taylor is the way to go. The lady making NaturallyConcealed just closed shop as the holster was gaining in popularity, citing other personal obligations. I don't think there's a patent or copyright. If an established pro shop offered this holster, I think it would sell.

image.jpeg

I feel her pain!!!
Naturally Concealed was my all time favorite way to carry!!! Nobody in the world would have ever guessed I was carrying with that holster. AND, I didn't really have to change my clothing style to accommodate it. I would have ordered about 10 holsters if I had known she would quit her business!!!:(
I worked with another gal who makes corset type holsters and she made me a protocol, but then decided she wasn't going to push that particular holster. I was "this" close to disassembling and making my own, but just don't have the umph needed...:rolleyes:
Fortunately, IWB is a close second favorite, but now I don't carry EVERY day like I did with the Naturally Concealed....*sigh*

I feel her pain!!!
Naturally Concealed was my all time favorite way to carry!!! Nobody in the world would have ever guessed I was carrying with that holster. AND, I didn't really have to change my clothing style to accommodate it. I would have ordered about 10 holsters if I had known she would quit her business!!!:(
I worked with another gal who makes corset type holsters and she made me a protocol, but then decided she wasn't going to push that particular holster. I was "this" close to disassembling and making my own, but just don't have the umph needed...:rolleyes:
Fortunately, IWB is a close second favorite, but now I don't carry EVERY day like I did with the Naturally Concealed....*sigh*

AND @Monica Cowles is posting!!!

Truly is a fine day to be on NWFA:cool:.

Miss y'all Mods posting in threads;).

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone with sewing skills and access to the right materials to make a small fortune with all of the new woman shooters and all the old hat gals who need new shoes for their new guns...

I would agree. This design works well for a lot of ladies. My own wife is a big curvy gal and she can carry SOB (I cannot begin to). But she much prefers Naturally Concealed. She often does not wear a belt, so anything supported by waistband is out a good part of the time. I think a great many women would go for the Naturally Concealed design if it was available.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top