JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just dropping in from Hawaii and landed in west Salem. Lovin it tho. This is my first time off the rock and have no intention of going back. It's colder than what I'm usually used to lol. But i say it's easier to dress warm than to be hot trying to stay cool.

howz it brah? glad to see another hawaiian in the northwest!i was born here(hapa haole:rolleyes:) but my family is from hawaii.i have a lot of family on maui and oahu still. incase youre wondering, you can get poké at winco or at the wild pinapple(fridays) on 13th and howard in salem.

Thanks bro. Yup adjusting to the climate. I hear it's gonna get worst before it gets warmer. Figure why not move here and get the worst over with. My sis was up here for 5 years so that's why I'm here

Thanks bro. Yup adjusting to the climate. I hear it's gonna get worst before it gets warmer. Figure why not move here and get the worst over with. My sis was up here for 5 years so that's why I'm here
yeah for sure it can get a little chilly here. nothin like eastern oregon tho. when my uncle eddie boy guys come here they wears shorts and slippas in the middle of december! theyre coming up to go skiing in a couple weeks. cant wait!

howz it brah? glad to see another hawaiian in the northwest!i was born here(hapa haole:rolleyes:) but my family is from hawaii.i have a lot of family on maui and oahu still. incase youre wondering, you can get poké at winco or at the wild pinapple(fridays) on 13th and howard in salem.
Last month (or maybe the month before that) my local Costco had fresh poke and it was actually insanely good. I'm hoping the make it a regular thing....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top