JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have loaded some in my .357 mag GP-100. It is very similar to W296 and H110, albeit slightly slower burning. Yes it did give a lovely fireball out of the cylinder and the end of the 6 inch barrel. (Also provided a slight velocity increase over W-296) I intend to try some 2400 as I have never loaded it in the magnum handguns before. I always used ball powder, H-110, W-296, and Accurate No. 9.

After using BLuedot and a little IMR4227 for .357 I found a bottle of this stuff black Friday. Good lord it sends the 158g JHP sailing! Hard to find data. Im new to reloading so i don't experiment all that much. But this stuff is sweet! Couldn't imagine what it would do to a 110g XTP.

So I am curious what length barrel you were using and how was the muzzle flash :D

After using BLuedot and a little IMR4227 for .357 I found a bottle of this stuff black Friday. Good lord it sends the 158g JHP sailing! Hard to find data. Im new to reloading so i don't experiment all that much. But this stuff is sweet! Couldn't imagine what it would do to a 110g XTP.

Not so bad out of my 77/357 18.5in. BUT I just picked up a Ruger SP101 2.25in and have about 6 different loads ready to go(one of them being the 300mp behind the 158g) that il hopefully have time to try Friday. Il let you know what it does. When I was questioning bluedot powder a few members mentioned 300mp, hopefully more will give you some insight.

Shot the 300-MP out of the 2in SP101 earlier. 18.2 grains and a 158g JHP. HUGE fire ball! Very loud. Im sure if I ever missed the noise/flame would cause someone to run for the hills lol. Ive got some 125g winchesters coming from midway. My wife took a video il try to pull it up on youtube and link it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top