JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have loaded some in my .357 mag GP-100. It is very similar to W296 and H110, albeit slightly slower burning. Yes it did give a lovely fireball out of the cylinder and the end of the 6 inch barrel. (Also provided a slight velocity increase over W-296) I intend to try some 2400 as I have never loaded it in the magnum handguns before. I always used ball powder, H-110, W-296, and Accurate No. 9.

After using BLuedot and a little IMR4227 for .357 I found a bottle of this stuff black Friday. Good lord it sends the 158g JHP sailing! Hard to find data. Im new to reloading so i don't experiment all that much. But this stuff is sweet! Couldn't imagine what it would do to a 110g XTP.

So I am curious what length barrel you were using and how was the muzzle flash :D

After using BLuedot and a little IMR4227 for .357 I found a bottle of this stuff black Friday. Good lord it sends the 158g JHP sailing! Hard to find data. Im new to reloading so i don't experiment all that much. But this stuff is sweet! Couldn't imagine what it would do to a 110g XTP.

Not so bad out of my 77/357 18.5in. BUT I just picked up a Ruger SP101 2.25in and have about 6 different loads ready to go(one of them being the 300mp behind the 158g) that il hopefully have time to try Friday. Il let you know what it does. When I was questioning bluedot powder a few members mentioned 300mp, hopefully more will give you some insight.

Shot the 300-MP out of the 2in SP101 earlier. 18.2 grains and a 158g JHP. HUGE fire ball! Very loud. Im sure if I ever missed the noise/flame would cause someone to run for the hills lol. Ive got some 125g winchesters coming from midway. My wife took a video il try to pull it up on youtube and link it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top