JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmmm why would anyone vote for Obama after his first term?

Answer IS:
A combination of absolute ignorance and the hatred of America and yes a third. Outright in your face Voter FRAUD and a neutered Congress and cowardly citizenry.. I won't even go to the Senate, as they were lost beyond repair.
There is but one thing that will get this country back.
Apathy won't be in that playbook.

Last Edited:
I hate to burst your bubble, but Wehby never stood a chance against Merkley in Oregon.
So the election is over and I somehow missed it? WTF? Or are you just trying to sound like you're smarter than everyone else? Do you realize that your defeatist comments affect how other people vote? Your message is that smart people have already given up. Way to go. Thanks for shooting us all in the foot.

It's not a defeatist attitude, it's looking at a situation realistically. As long as the Republicans keep floating terrible candidates, the Democrats are going to keep winning elections. Honestly, I really see no reason to give myself false hope with regards to wehby beating merkley.

Argh! I just got up, I'm heading to the ARPC gun show, and now I have a headache! This ones easy enough for me! I would vote for a banana slug before Merkley! The slug is less slimy. That ad by Webby, depicting Merkley as a cardboard Demo, talking the party line is right on the money!

This week the Wehby campaign sent me an email saying that anti-gun John McCain would be here for some campaign fund raising. While I will still likely vote for her, relying upon RINO McCain does build any excitement for her in my mind.

The dem candidates always promise to give the uninformed, unproductive a free ride in life.
That seems to be very popular in the higher populated places like metro.
I've been voting since 1965, so I'm used to elections not going my way in this state, but still trying to do my part.

Not only that she ran a crappy campaign. I had high hopes for her in the primaries, seemed like a candidate many people, many moderates could get behind. Female, well educated a relatable profession. But she just became a republican mouth piece and lost any hope she had.

That is the story the left puts out, but that is not true.
She supports things no good republican would support but she is far less left than Merkley and a far better choice than he ever was. Merkley is an unaccomplished dem robot with no brain of his own.
Wheby is too much middle of the aisle but a thousand times the intelligence level of "merkel".

It would be well to remember:
ALL politicians are snakes . . . That is 100% of them . . . Don't put your fate in the hands of any of them . . . and DON'T TURN YOU BACK!!
Use them for your purposes and when they begin to waver by compromising or being bought, throw them out and start over. BUT, don't leave them in office long enough to become embedded like any other bloodsucking tick!

Sheldon

ALL politicians are snakes . . . That is 100% of them . . . Don't put your fate in the hands of any of them . . . and DON'T TURN YOU BACK!!
Use them for your purposes and when they begin to waver by compromising or being bought, throw them out and start over. BUT, don't leave them in office long enough to become embedded like any other bloodsucking tick!

Sheldon
Am I to assume that's a tepid yes vote for Wheby and maybe Richardson? If it is I'll take it.

Yes, However I don't trust either of them, or, for that matter, any politician at whatever level from dog catcher on up!!!

Sheldon
Of course, that goes "without saying". Especially when you're trying to squeak out a win with all odds against.

Now's the time to talk up these Candidates if they are going to have any chance.

Why do people continue to vote for Democrats or Republicans? Both parties have sold their ideals to the highest bidder, they've both lost the concept of " Government of the people, by the people, for the people". It has perished from the earth.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Sheldon

That is well said, Sheldon, but not too realistic. While they are all egomaniacal crooks, said crooks have been embedding them selves in office for the last two hundred years. There aren't enough of us self aware citizens for permanent change. Humans are flawed creatures!

I'm going to contribute to Wehby's compaign for the second time. PLEASE SEND HER WHAT EVERY YOU CAN AFFORD NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT YOU MIGHT THINK THE CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE. LET'S SEE IF WE CAN HELP HER GET ELECTED AND GET RIDE OF THE PRESENT BONEHEAD. PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN DO. THANKS A BUNCH.

I have her solicitation in front of me. Her address is:

Dr. Monica Wehby for US Senate, PO BOX 3375, Portland, OR 97208-9849. These folks have a targeted goal of $45,000 within the next 7 days by my estimate. I'll do my part and hope that everyone will chip in no matter how small or large. Thanks. tkdguy
P.S. They are looking for support $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or $1000 "today". Or, what ever anyone can provide.

Their brochure reports that Merkely voted with Obama 95% of the time. Let's get some more 2A support.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top