JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
good. i have no opinion on canadas laws except for canada has BS gun laws. i know nothing about canadas history or constitution(?) good for them for standing up to truedeau

You know what I love about that press release that is so entirely different than what we see in the U.S.... the ones actually talking are political leaders and have an obvious intimate working knowledge of firearms. It makes such a difference when the people in charge actually know what the bubblegum their talking about.

I admit I haven't paid much attention to what's been going on up North, but it sure is interesting to hear how their situation appears to be a mirror image of what's going on in the U.S.

I say good on em!!

Last Edited:
18 minutes in, the minister talks about the failure of the "reduced bail" bills passed by the federal government in Ottawa, and the demonstrable impact it has had on violent crime in the province.
So in other words... exactly the same as in the U.S.... that any rational person sees and knows to be true. The only difference between the Canadian official and his U.S. counterparts.... he acknowledges it while ours blow it off as maga-GOP rhetoric. 👍

I've heard a few Canadians refer to Alberta as, "the Texas of Canada".
Can confirm. Used to work with a Canadian veteran who could easily be confused for a Texan…at least until he opened his mouth. Actually, now I think about it… @Andy54Hawken may be able to back me up on this. Cross paths with any Canadians in Somalia around '92/93 Andy?

I did not run into any Canadians during my time in Somalia...However I do know that they also were deployed there.

As far as Alberta goes...I am not surprised...they are very independent minded for sure.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR