JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would take both with me hahahahahahaha there is your answer........ one AK and one AR......... sounds dumb? well look at it this way......... at least I don't sound like a high school girls, arguing about this and that lol.......... no but on a serious note...... I like the AK more...... so I rather not be as accurate and have my reliability...... I rather put out more lead and do the whole spray and pray then to worry about jamming. I do want to have an AR tho..... I like the look and feel of the rifle...... AK just has more history and is the #1 in the world.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfB3uxtB4w

:s0054:

I think you guys might get a kick out of this. A pretty good post on this subject made by a former PMC who posts on another firearms board I frequent. You'll have to forgive the... oddness, I think the years killing brown people in foreign countries may have affected his marble count if you catch my meaning. :p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top