JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, this is what I initially was working on, then I had a change of heart.

This is my romanian draco pistol. A ton of fun, but not very practical. The pistol is great, but the finish sucks. I almost posted it on here to sell, but decided to go a different route.

This is what I have to work with now:

I've seen quite a few pictures on this forum, but I am looking for suggestions/ideas, whatever. Going to start over on this one. Starting out with a new finish. From there. I don't know. Krink-type build?

Any ideas?

Anyone have some good pictures?

thanks,
Tuck

Are you looking to stay with a pistol build or are you going to make a SBR?
Here is my pistol build....It has a 9" barrel. Built from Romy "G" parts.

Here is another one I built with an 11" barrel and I have not put any kind of a finish on it. This one is also a Romy"G".

The finish on the first one is Durcoat. With an airbrush, and there peel and spray kits. I was able to do three guns like this with one paint kit. I don't know what direction you want to go but I guess I will start with some ideas.

I am planning to get some parts at the next show in
Puyallup:

Back to wood forearm and a add a slant or a krink style muzzle brake. I'm using the forearm, grip, and the krebs brake on a different rifle right now.

After that, I am debating just trade it for a fixed stock, plain jane, "pre ban" style rifle.

Move on down here and get a tax-stamp for it...

IMG_8273.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top