JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, this is what I initially was working on, then I had a change of heart.

This is my romanian draco pistol. A ton of fun, but not very practical. The pistol is great, but the finish sucks. I almost posted it on here to sell, but decided to go a different route.

This is what I have to work with now:

I've seen quite a few pictures on this forum, but I am looking for suggestions/ideas, whatever. Going to start over on this one. Starting out with a new finish. From there. I don't know. Krink-type build?

Any ideas?

Anyone have some good pictures?

thanks,
Tuck

Are you looking to stay with a pistol build or are you going to make a SBR?
Here is my pistol build....It has a 9" barrel. Built from Romy "G" parts.

Here is another one I built with an 11" barrel and I have not put any kind of a finish on it. This one is also a Romy"G".

The finish on the first one is Durcoat. With an airbrush, and there peel and spray kits. I was able to do three guns like this with one paint kit. I don't know what direction you want to go but I guess I will start with some ideas.

I am planning to get some parts at the next show in
Puyallup:

Back to wood forearm and a add a slant or a krink style muzzle brake. I'm using the forearm, grip, and the krebs brake on a different rifle right now.

After that, I am debating just trade it for a fixed stock, plain jane, "pre ban" style rifle.

Move on down here and get a tax-stamp for it...

IMG_8273.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads