JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or get some diamond stones, one at 600, one at 1200 and watch a video on how to do it. I now sharpen all my own knives.

Or get some diamond stones, one at 600, one at 1200 and watch a video on how to do it. I now sharpen all my own knives.

I do the same and have been sharpening knives since I was in boy scouts but no matter how good I can get an edge, I can't get them as nice as a pro with thousands of dollars in equipment and gets more practice in a week then I do in a year;).

I guess it comes down to what kind of an edge you want on it, some are harder to sharpen then others.

I do the same and have been sharpening knives since I was in boy scouts but no matter how good I can get an edge, I can't get them as nice as a pro with thousands of dollars in equipment and gets more practice in a week then I do in a year;).

I guess it comes down to what kind of an edge you want on it, some are harder to sharpen then others.
True, mine are functional but won't any beauty contest. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top