JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! I bought an Arsenal SAM7-66 (with Arsenal quad rail) several months ago and can't seem to get the gas tube off. It's either really tight or I have to remove screws on the quad rail to get it off.

Any advice for how to get this thing off would be appreciated!

Lift the locking lever at the base of the rear sight. Remove the screws on the top of the rail, pop the top of the rail off and then wiggle the gas tube loose. Then for the bottom lock, lift the bottom hand guard lever forward. And it cams loose, slide the whole locking assembly forward about 1/4".

Flip this lever up and forward.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you do professional gunsmithing? I have a custom Glock 22 that is having a serious FTF issue that is driving me crazy. Seems gunsmiths so far don't want to touch a customized gun.

Do you do professional gunsmithing? I have a custom Glock 22 that is having a serious FTF issue that is driving me crazy. Seems gunsmiths so far don't want to touch a customized gun.

I sure the hell hope he does, as I left a 1911A1 with @Velzey to be fully restored to USGI configuration... I do seem to recall him mentioning staying at a Holiday Inn Express, though!

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads