JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This could be anything like Boing making a commercial or something like that as long as they didn't shoot it down lol no worries I see Boing Jets flying with Chase plain all the time usually there might be something on there website

But you never know

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see anything on the internet about it. Just a quick search though.
But IF they are military Jets loaded for bear there could have been problems but from those pictures you can't tell

Lots of Boing Jets flying making videos include MT Rainier so they could circle around as far as Portland or if the cloud cover is bad they could go to MT HOOD .MT BAKER or even east

From the one picture I don't think it was a threat other wise there would be a jet on each side not just one side

I don't know I would think if it was a threat they would be on both sides

photo enlarged.

refuel.png

Not really, but if I saw this from the ground, I would have immediately thought I was watching a midair refueling.

Last Edited:
True, but why do a mid air refuel when you are flying over an air base o_O
Training it happens when you have a good president he let's the military train not cut there funding I live less than 30 miles from NAVY BASE JET'S FLY MORE NOW THAN A YEAR AGO and I don't have a problem with that THE SOUNDS OF FREEDOM ask any vet if there is a jet over head then I can lay my head

The next generation Air Force tanker, the KC46 Pegasus is scheduled to be released to the Air Force inventory this year. Testing and training could very well be close to an air base,
Over a major metropolitan city??? Even though I'd love to see most of Portland burn I doubt that's where they'd train. 212,000 pounds of jet fuel would make a nice fireball

But were not supposed to know about this lol

In
Over a major metropolitan city??? Even though I'd love to see most of Portland burn I doubt that's where they'd train
Come on man I grew up in Lancaster California I saw the SR71 take off all the time I saw the B1B fly for the first time I saw F16 and A6 fly every day these are everyday thing's in certain areas look out you window there is a sub base less than fifty miles from my house by boat and there is a lot of subs based there I been there BANGOR ITS NO SECRET

This is a every day thing if they want to train over Portland or over Bend Oregon it is what it is

Over a major metropolitan city??? Even though I'd love to see most of Portland burn I doubt that's where they'd train. 212,000 pounds of jet fuel would make a nice fireball

Nothing to say they are actually refueling. They may be practicing approaching the tanker.

The next generation Air Force tanker, the KC46 Pegasus is scheduled to be released to the Air Force inventory this year. Testing and training could very well be close to an air base.

IPWQXTJEYNEVVAWRVIUSYIEIIQ.jpg

Given the aircraft is made in Everett and/or Seattle, and will be released to the Air Force at Travis Air Force Base in California, I don't discount for a second that they would train in this corridor.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads