JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few air guns now days that if they had been available when I was a kid? We would have gotten in a LOT of trouble :s0140:
Some of them are quite impressive for the cost. Last place I lived kept having a hell of a time with rats after the dogs got too old to kill them. Almost bought one by Gammo to get rid of them safely. Then found a way to attract the neighborhood cats and that solved the problem :D

We stopped having BB gun wars when the kid down the street got a pump up Crosman pellet gun.
My Mom would not let me have a BB gun.But my Dad got me a Whamo slingshot and about a pint of 25 cal. ball bearings.
That was the week the kids with BB guns quit taking pot shots at the chubby kid that did not have a BB gun. I only had to sting one kid, one time, and the war was over.
Best,
Gary

My Mom would not let me have a BB gun.But my Dad got me a Whamo slingshot and about a pint of 25 cal. ball bearings.
That was the week the kids with BB guns quit taking pot shots at the chubby kid that did not have a BB gun. I only had to sting one kid, one time, and the war was over.
Best,
Gary
You must have shot low. I've killed several, "Critters" with a ball bearing out of my Whamo.

The site I am doing pest control at was target rich at first providing 15 or more opportunities a visit. Now that I have trimmed the starlings and pigeons back a fair bit, the opportunities are way less and the shots are way further than before. I have had to up my game a bit with equipment and technique to keep the flying rats falling. My longest confirmed kill so far has been 103 yds on a starling. Great trigger time in lean times for firearm food and I get the health benefits of some cardio hand pumping those pcp's.

If I was going to dispose of pests, I would not make a highlight reel. TBH, I never have understood animal snuff vids.

But my question remains. I understand it is detestable to many to consider euthanizing a feline. But I know a few fellas that have no problem with the idea.

Hence my question.

Protected mammals and birds
  • Game mammals
  • Game birds
  • Furbearers
  • Threatened or Endangered species
  • Fisher
  • Ringtail
  • Fringed myoti
  • Townsend's big-eared bat
  • Pallid bat
  • Silver-haired bat
  • Western small-footed myotis
  • Long-eared myotis
  • Long-legged myotis
  • Yuma myotis
  • Pika (cony)
  • Pygmy rabbit
  • White-tailed jackrabbit
  • White-tailed antelope squirrel
  • Washington ground squirrel
  • Northern flying squirrel
  • Chickaree (pine squirrel)
  • Golden-mantled ground squirrel
  • Chipmunks
  • White-footed vole
  • All marine mammals
  • All nongame birds except Eurasian collared-dove, European starling, house sparrow, and rock pigeon

Yes we had BB gun wars as a kid but my brother could hit you with a rock before you could get a shot off also he could throw further then any BB gun would shoot.
He pitched in the little league World Series against Japan...that says it all!!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews