JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few air guns now days that if they had been available when I was a kid? We would have gotten in a LOT of trouble :s0140:
Some of them are quite impressive for the cost. Last place I lived kept having a hell of a time with rats after the dogs got too old to kill them. Almost bought one by Gammo to get rid of them safely. Then found a way to attract the neighborhood cats and that solved the problem :D

We stopped having BB gun wars when the kid down the street got a pump up Crosman pellet gun.
My Mom would not let me have a BB gun.But my Dad got me a Whamo slingshot and about a pint of 25 cal. ball bearings.
That was the week the kids with BB guns quit taking pot shots at the chubby kid that did not have a BB gun. I only had to sting one kid, one time, and the war was over.
Best,
Gary

My Mom would not let me have a BB gun.But my Dad got me a Whamo slingshot and about a pint of 25 cal. ball bearings.
That was the week the kids with BB guns quit taking pot shots at the chubby kid that did not have a BB gun. I only had to sting one kid, one time, and the war was over.
Best,
Gary
You must have shot low. I've killed several, "Critters" with a ball bearing out of my Whamo.

The site I am doing pest control at was target rich at first providing 15 or more opportunities a visit. Now that I have trimmed the starlings and pigeons back a fair bit, the opportunities are way less and the shots are way further than before. I have had to up my game a bit with equipment and technique to keep the flying rats falling. My longest confirmed kill so far has been 103 yds on a starling. Great trigger time in lean times for firearm food and I get the health benefits of some cardio hand pumping those pcp's.

If I was going to dispose of pests, I would not make a highlight reel. TBH, I never have understood animal snuff vids.

But my question remains. I understand it is detestable to many to consider euthanizing a feline. But I know a few fellas that have no problem with the idea.

Hence my question.

Protected mammals and birds
  • Game mammals
  • Game birds
  • Furbearers
  • Threatened or Endangered species
  • Fisher
  • Ringtail
  • Fringed myoti
  • Townsend's big-eared bat
  • Pallid bat
  • Silver-haired bat
  • Western small-footed myotis
  • Long-eared myotis
  • Long-legged myotis
  • Yuma myotis
  • Pika (cony)
  • Pygmy rabbit
  • White-tailed jackrabbit
  • White-tailed antelope squirrel
  • Washington ground squirrel
  • Northern flying squirrel
  • Chickaree (pine squirrel)
  • Golden-mantled ground squirrel
  • Chipmunks
  • White-footed vole
  • All marine mammals
  • All nongame birds except Eurasian collared-dove, European starling, house sparrow, and rock pigeon

Yes we had BB gun wars as a kid but my brother could hit you with a rock before you could get a shot off also he could throw further then any BB gun would shoot.
He pitched in the little league World Series against Japan...that says it all!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top