JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 for Sportsmans
I bought several bricks there.
I've had no problem with accuracy out of my Henry,but it gets a little loose out of my Single Six.

Found them at both Sportsman's and Cabela's in the past, though I haven't checked recently. Only 2 places in town that I've found to carry them.

That reminds me... I still have some Speer plastic bullets floating around somewhere. They're designed to be pressed into a primed shell by hand. I've heard of people making their own with hot glue sticks, too!

I melt candle wax into a foil lined tray about a quarter inch deep. Use a primed casing like a cookie cutter and "load" them. They are surprisingly accurate, at least minute of balloon in the garage.

I melt candle wax into a foil lined tray about a quarter inch deep. Use a primed casing like a cookie cutter and "load" them. They are surprisingly accurate, at least minute of balloon in the garage.

I've heard of this before, but always forget about it. Gonna have to try it with the wife's SP101.

Haven't tried these but the CCI Quiets are great out of my bolt rifle. Almost as quiet as Colibris from a revolver.

Really? I've had very different results. In my experience, the CCI Quiets were still quite loud from my Ruger American Rimfire. Now, once the can clears the feds, it will all be a moot point, subsonics + the can = quiet backyard shooting :)

BTW, I ended up finding the Colibri's at sportsman's warehouse. The label changed and I overlooked them last time . Now I just need to order the S&W 617 for $600 that I linked in the "great deals" section!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top