JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am curious what you are going to shoot them out of as I have found them of limited use due to pretty poor accuracy. They did come in handy a couple of times when I had vermin in my garage. One was a rat almost getting loose from a trap that got a hummingbird to the cranium. The other was a hissing possum that soaked up 4 before it was subdued enough to get close enough to put one its ear. On paper past 10-15' they are hard to keep on target out of my Ruger single six. Maybe a different platform with a slower twist rate may work better?

I am curious what you are going to shoot them out of as I have found them of limited use due to pretty poor accuracy. They did come in handy a couple of times when I had vermin in my garage. One was a rat almost getting loose from a trap that got a hummingbird to the cranium. The other was a hissing possum that soaked up 4 before it was subdued enough to get close enough to put one its ear. On paper past 10-15' they are hard to keep on target out of my Ruger single six. Maybe a different platform with a slower twist rate may work better?
We were using a wide variety of 22's. Rifles and handguns. They were perfect out of my Rossi 62A pump, pretty accurate. We were at an indoor range and although not match grade we could hit all the targets (without ear protection). These things are silly quiet!

could be my poor marksmanship too, especially when faced with a snarling charging cape possum lol.
We were shooting from bags indoors with no wind. Trust me, even the bulk pack stuff would group better but we just had too much fun with this. The bullet hitting the paper at 50' was several times louder than the shot.

I might have to revisit them out of some different 22's. They are not recommended out of anything but pistols but I know many people who shoot them out of longer barrels.

Used to see them carried by a few traveling gun show dealers. The bigger show tables that were stocked with novelty ammo like .22 tracer, flechet rounds, nuclear warhead tipped slugs, ETC.

Last Edited:
I've got two bricks of the stuff I only play with on occasion.

If your ever in the area I'll gladly give you a box or two.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top