JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
misdemeanor gun ban.

Red Flag laws and more.

GOA Opinion

I can't find my other link so this news story will have to do for now.

HAMMOND: The Trump Administration Is Becoming Strangely Anti-Gun

HAMMOND: The Trump Administration Is Becoming Strangely Anti-Gun
11:00 AM 06/13/2019 | Opinion
Michael Hammond | Gun Owners of America

President Trump stands to lose voters in 2020 if his administration undermines the Second Amendment. Unfortunately, that's exactly what's happening. Consider the events of the last several weeks.

First, Attorney General William Barr announced the creation of a working group to consider ways to enforce the Lautenberg misdemeanor gun ban.

This 1996 ex post facto law was a major victory for gun control groups. It imposed a lifetime gun ban for a "crime" as minor as spanking your kid or spitting on your husband.

MORE ON THE LINK.

Last Edited:
I tried to get this to paste/post properly and I had a difficult time removing the ads.

I could not find the direct LINK to the GOA website because it was not loading properly so I had to use the DC website for the link.

I do not always read or use that DC website but I wanted to get this up.

Hopefully, I got it all here for you gals and guys.

Cate

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws." - Martin Luther King, Jr. in letter from Birmingham Jail

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top