JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone heard about an accessory that screwed on top of your scope elevation adjustment dial to quick adjust for distance? A friend told me he saw one on a coyote hunting video, but couldn’t recall the brand name. Apparently, it is a quick dial to adjust your cross hairs to longer distances so the shooter could aim directly at the target and the scope would be adjusted for the distance. Anyone ever heard of such an item? With most scopes adjusting 1/4 @ 100 yds I would imagine it’s possible, but I cannot find anything like it on the internet.

Thanks.

What brand of scope? Several companies make scopes with turrets that have markings for varying ranges. However they are going to vary with gun caliber, bullet weight, etc. A lot of companies also offer "custom" turrets that you can order. Check out your manufacturers web-site.

What brand of scope? Several companies make scopes with turrets that have markings for varying ranges. However they are going to vary with gun caliber, bullet weight, etc. A lot of companies also offer "custom" turrets that you can order. Check out your manufacturers web-site.

I realize that scopes come with them. My scope doesnt currently have them. I was looking at adding to my scope. But thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top