JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this part here...."Officers say it may be a while before the gun is returned to its owner."

I wonder how many rounds the department will put down range before the gun is returned to it's owner? :s0010:

That is both excellent and stunning! Good luck for the owner! I was burglarized about twenty years ago. It was a semi-inside job! My sons "friends" knew the layout of the house, so they suckered my Doberman into the kitchen and broke into the den through the window. They brought heavy duty tools to break the locks off my safe. Long story short, they were arrested but a S&W m-19 snubby and my beloved S&W m-17, .22LR never came back.:mad: Still makes me sick, knowing that a LEO might have to face that powerful, concealable Smith someday!:(

When I have mine out of it's secure storage, it never leaves my sight.
One evening my wife called and asked me to stop off at a grocery store and pick up some items for dinner.
The idea of walking into a store and leaving the Thompson in the back of my work van for even just a few minutes gives me the willies, as that's when some low life would break in and run off with it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads