JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was built on for pictures and never used. Absolutely 0 rounds through it. The upper will come assembled with Strike Industries Ultimate dust cover and forward assist installed. The lower will be stripped, which means no grip, buffer tube/stock/castle nut, trigger, bolt catch, safety, & take down pins. The lower does use a proprietary bolt catch screw which will be included.

$150

20180128_100843b.jpg

20180128_100707.jpg

20180128_100813.jpg

Honestly, not my problem if people are on a forum where you're mainly reading and they can't read the bold. You seem to have done just fine reading so I guess there's hope.

I'll ask that future posts be transaction related. If you feel you have to absolutely share your opinion on my listing feel free to pm me.

Last Edited:
These are very nice sets. Aero hit a home run with these. Mated with their Atlas handguard, it makes for a very aesthetically pleasing rifle that assembles with no issues......at less than half of what a Noveske or SMOS set would run.
I hope Aero makes their Atlas upsized for their M5....that would be awesome.

GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.