JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know if anyone else had noticed, but it would appear that Aero Precision is expanding their product line. I am a big fan of Aero Precision products and a frequent customer. Consequently I receive e-mail notifications from them on a regular basis.

Recently I was surprised on two separate occasions by correspondence from Aero. The first announcing that they were now offering an ambidextrous charging handle complete with the infamous Aero logo ($78.99). The second, most recent was announcing their new flip up iron sights, again sporting the Aero logo ($139.99 per set or $74.99 individually). I have ordered one of each for testing and to get a better idea of the quality and differences that these new Aero parts might have that separate them from the crowd, if there are any such differences.

I have also noted that Aero offers their new "Quantum" hand guards in varying lengths of keymod or Mlok versions for seemingly very reasonable prices. They come in your choice of anodized black or cerakote FDE. These hand guards come intentionally bare bones with the exception of one short picatinny rail section for the purpose of mounting a front iron sight. I ordered several of these when I found a good sale on them. They appear to be geared towards light weight builds by eliminating all unnecessary picatinny railing. I believe you can still have the option of mounting a dot sight by adding a rail section to the Quantum hand guard or by utilizing the rail on the upper receiver.

Now that I mention upper receiver, it would be remiss of me not to give my impression of Aero's "enhanced" upper receivers. I absolutely love these receivers for many reasons but I have already created a thread that espouses the virtues of these receivers. If I can find that thread, I'll insert the link here later. Maybe the mods can help.

Anyway, I have been gathering many AR parts lately in hopes of assembling rifles when, if ever, I get the time. It looks like I may finally be able to assemble an Aero Precision AR rifle using exclusively Aero parts for every single piece on the rifle. My brand matching OCD is an affliction!!

Now I just need Mega Arms (my other favorite brand) to follow suit. I love building Mega rifles but I always have to shop around for the accessory parts like iron sights, LPK's, trigger guards, gas blocks and so on and so forth.

Last Edited:
Love Aero Precision stuff, Good quality with a good price, just hard to get some times! The Wife bought on of there light weight rifles and has been very impressed with it! About time we got some good manufactures for AR's again, as every one else has gone the Remington route and cheeped up on every thing to flood the market with CRAP!

Late to the thread, but while I passed on the CH, I did buy a set of the sights. I prefer the good bit more expensive Diamondhead, but my second choice was normally Midwest Industries, and these new Aero sights are very similar to the MI, but cheaper yet.

I get emails from Aero. I noticed they are changing their format. Following in stride with other well known companies. A bare bones handguard with top rail, and buy the other necessities individually. I don't blame them. What works for other manufacturers, will work as an AP format.

Now, what AP really needs to do, is ramp up to meet the need. Expand, hire more employees, get more equipment. YEAH!!

Yes. I am very impressed with it. Well actually I haven't used it on the firing line but I've used it on mocked up builds. It's as good as any other ambi charging handle on the market imho.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top