JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought what was advertised as a gen 4 glock 20. after my buy I get a Email saying it was a mistake and is really a glock 20 SF. Should I push the seller to honor the deal or let it slide. I really dont want a Glock 20 SF.

I just bought what was advertised as a gen 4 glock 20. after my buy I get a Email saying it was a mistake and is really a glock 20 SF. Should I push the seller to honor the deal or let it slide. I really dont want a Glock 20 SF.

I would kindly ask to to cancel the order and re-post it correctly. then order what you want new:

<broken link removed>

cancel the auction as " item not as described (properly) in auction" and there should be no questions asked. i have not had to do that, but that would be my next step. have purchased a few guns there and never had a problem like yours.

well. what has happened is they had a gen 4 glock 20 for 699, I bought it out and got a message saying it was the wrong item and they offered me the glock 20 sf and a extra mag. Now. I would normally decline and keep looking and that would be that but I know if the shoe was on the other foot I would either have to make good or end up with neg feedback. Part of me things to just let is slide and they made a simple mistake, the other part of me things they say it sold for to little and wanted more money. The way everything is over priced at the moment I really dont trust any dealers.

well. what has happened is they had a gen 4 glock 20 for 699, I bought it out and got a message saying it was the wrong item and they offered me the glock 20 sf and a extra mag. Now. I would normally decline and keep looking and that would be that but I know if the shoe was on the other foot I would either have to make good or end up with neg feedback. Part of me things to just let is slide and they made a simple mistake, the other part of me things they say it sold for to little and wanted more money. The way everything is over priced at the moment I really dont trust any dealers.

They either honour their listing, or they get negative feedback. That is how other people who will deal with them in the future know that they are not 100% truthful.

If this listing was by an FFL I would say, absolutely give them negative feedback..they are crooks...and did not make a "mistake". If it is an old grandma that is selling her late husbands collection I might be more forgiving.

Remember, other people rely on that feedback to make their own decisions to deal with that outfit or not.

yeah, I just looked and they have another G20 listed on a auction thats selling for 60 more then I bought out my auction for. Bait and switch is right

Point out the other auction and make them honor yours. If their ad is like all others I've seen it says something like the auction is a contract and they expect you to honor your bid - make them honor their auction.

Point out the other auction and make them honor yours. If their ad is like all others I've seen it says something like the auction is a contract and they expect you to honor your bid - make them honor their auction.

Exactly. They obviously have it in stock, make them sell you that one at the agreed-upon price.

I went back to double check on that 2nd gen 4 glock 20 and it looks like its been pulled. I no longer see it listed so It may have been a mistake, but who knows really in this day of marked up handguns.

You bid on one gun and they want you to take another one. That is wrong. Does not matter they were "being nice" and offered another mag. The contract was for the specific gun not oh we opps'ed take this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top