JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

The man is on dope IMHO. He claims we are in such great shape we don't need to cut taxes, we need to spend more. He wants MORE debt which needs to be off budget as its not allowed in the budget.

Perhaps someone with an IQ greater than his shoe size can explain his logic? And remember all those he fired for not getting the jab during the 945 days of his "ten days to flatten the curve!"

Not really sure what anyone expects from him. He easily won election again so he is of course going to keep doing what he does best. Sadly until enough voters wake the hell up we all have to either live with him or move. :(

Not really sure what anyone expects from him. He easily won election again so he is of course going to keep doing what he does best. Sadly until enough voters wake the hell up we all have to either live with him or move. :(

To quote you in past instances....

This is what the voters confirmed that they wanted.
I hope they eat crap and die. He is destroying Washington.

To quote you in past instances....

This is what the voters confirmed that they wanted.
I hope they eat crap and die. He is destroying Washington.
Sadly the rest of us who do not want him also have to either live with what he does or move. I do enjoy FAR more than I should hearing people who support him scream. They tend to get over the top angry at me when I say "you voted for this, enjoy it." Some look like they almost want to take a swing at me because they know I am right. Not sure just how bad it will have to get to wake more of them up.
I grew up with this mindset though. Parents were both about as far left as you could get. Both worked, both screamed at the stuff the people they voted for did to them. When I got old enough to see what was happening and would bring this up? They both would act like there was something wrong with me as they blamed people who had zero control over what they were screaming about. It really is some kind of mental disorder with a lot of people. They become like cult members some times. :(

Sadly the rest of us who do not want him also have to either live with what he does or move. I do enjoy FAR more than I should hearing people who support him scream. They tend to get over the top angry at me when I say "you voted for this, enjoy it." Some look like they almost want to take a swing at me because they know I am right. Not sure just how bad it will have to get to wake more of them up.
I grew up with this mindset though. Parents were both about as far left as you could get. Both worked, both screamed at the stuff the people they voted for did to them. When I got old enough to see what was happening and would bring this up? They both would act like there was something wrong with me as they blamed people who had zero control over what they were screaming about. It really is some kind of mental disorder with a lot of people. They become like cult members some times. :(

To be fair, I see it on both sides of the aisle.
It is what has pushed me to only be loyal to myself.
The whole devotion to one party regardless of how they behave has always befuddled me.
It appears to be a classic case of Stockholm syndrome....

To be fair, I see it on both sides of the aisle.
It is what has pushed me to only be loyal to myself.
The whole devotion to one party regardless of how they behave has always befuddled me.
It appears to be a classic case of Stockholm syndrome....
No doubt there is some kooks in the GOP BUT, one side is not even in the same league. The last decade or so the one side has gone full on lets set up a Caste system here. They are not even trying to pretend any more. Their followers who are going to be at the bottom of that system support them as they beg to become slaves. Amazing to watch it happening.

Tax cuts, that's hilarious. To the party that shall not be named, we are revenue generating batteries. Preferably unarmed and medicated.
All those "giveaways" have to be paid for and the VERY wealthy are always exempt from paying for it. So the rest of us have to pay. Those rows of tents you see are occupied by people who pay nothing into the system but are great at standing there with hand out wanting to be taken care of. Someone has to pay for that. 🤬

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads