JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They look great, and I would love to buy one or two of them, but no one has them in stock, and most say they have over 400 on backorder, no estimated delivery date. Anyone know anything about the shortage on these?

Thanks,

Ty

ABG Buyers in Corvallis had a few on the shelf for at least a few months, you might talk with them depending on which model you want one for. I bought one from them when I also bought my G19 there and it has been great so far.

Try Philomath Gun shop too.

They are top quality and work flawlessly.
Great for building muscle memory on sight picture and trigger pull and getting used to your Glock, cheaply! It'll pay for itself in ammo savings in no time.
Not particularly accurate - if you want an accurate .22 stick with a Ruger.

ABG Buyers in Corvallis had a few on the shelf for at least a few months, you might talk with them depending on which model you want one for. I bought one from them when I also bought my G19 there and it has been great so far.

Awesome! Thanks a million. I just called them and they have one in stock. Super nice guy on the phone and they are going to ship it to me. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top