JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some of these that I bought for builds that are just going to have to wait a while longer. So I am selling them for $80 each and I have 3 of them for sale. They are new but no longer in their packages.(never installed) here is some info from the aac site and thank you for looking.

The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is a silencer mounting muzzle device and muzzle brake in one. Redesigned for 2014, the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers the best of both worlds in a truly compromise-free design. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers outstanding recoil reduction tested to be fully equal to the best conventional muzzle brakes. The new symmetrical design of the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 does not need to be timed with shims like a conventional muzzle brake, simplifying installation. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 will initially be offered as 51T variants with 1⁄2-28 and 5/8-24 threads. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is fully compatible with the AAC BLACKOUT™ installation tool.

breakout.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top