Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR ADVANCED ARMAMENT CORP. BRAKEOUT 2 MUZZLE BRAKE 7.62 (5/8-24)

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by goatguns, Jan 2, 2015.

1. goatguns

goatguns Dallas OR Member

I have some of these that I bought for builds that are just going to have to wait a while longer. So I am selling them for $80 each and I have 3 of them for sale. They are new but no longer in their packages.(never installed) here is some info from the aac site and thank you for looking.

The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is a silencer mounting muzzle device and muzzle brake in one. Redesigned for 2014, the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers the best of both worlds in a truly compromise-free design. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers outstanding recoil reduction tested to be fully equal to the best conventional muzzle brakes. The new symmetrical design of the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 does not need to be timed with shims like a conventional muzzle brake, simplifying installation. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 will initially be offered as 51T variants with 1⁄2-28 and 5/8-24 threads. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is fully compatible with the AAC BLACKOUT™ installation tool.

breakout.jpg

2. knarley

knarley curtin oregon Active Member

Tried to PM u. Your inbox is full. I am interested in at least one of your BREAKOUT 2.0 setups. Thanks Knarley

3. goatguns

goatguns Dallas OR Member

Sorry I'll delete some for future but I'll pm you my cell number.

4. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I need one also.
    Thanks in advance, Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.