JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some of these that I bought for builds that are just going to have to wait a while longer. So I am selling them for $80 each and I have 3 of them for sale. They are new but no longer in their packages.(never installed) here is some info from the aac site and thank you for looking.

The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is a silencer mounting muzzle device and muzzle brake in one. Redesigned for 2014, the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers the best of both worlds in a truly compromise-free design. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 offers outstanding recoil reduction tested to be fully equal to the best conventional muzzle brakes. The new symmetrical design of the BRAKEOUT® 2.0 does not need to be timed with shims like a conventional muzzle brake, simplifying installation. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 will initially be offered as 51T variants with 1⁄2-28 and 5/8-24 threads. The BRAKEOUT® 2.0 is fully compatible with the AAC BLACKOUT™ installation tool.

breakout.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top