JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so I apologize if this thread has been done, but I want to know if it is possible to have more than one SBR listed on a trust, IE, I have an SBR listed on a trust and I would like to add a second one. Is this possible, or is it going to be a matter of starting yet another trust and jumping through all the hoops to build a second SBR. Any information would be greatly appreciated! I've tried googling this question and I get mixed answers, so if any forum members have done this and could give me a few pointers, that would be great!

Just another tax stamp added to your existing trust.
Send in your two form 1's, a copy of your updated trust (Schedule A) and of coarse the $200.00 check and when you get the stamp approved add the new SBR serial # to your schedule A.
Gun trusts will change on July 13th this year, so it would be in your favor to get it posted before that date.

Along the same lines, I have a suppressor that I submitted on a trust that has not yet been approved. If I submit a form1 for an sbr on that same trust, do I need to list the suppressor on a schedule A as a potential item on the trust?

Along the same lines, I have a suppressor that I submitted on a trust that has not yet been approved. If I submit a form1 for an sbr on that same trust, do I need to list the suppressor on a schedule A as a potential item on the trust?
No... Even if it was approved you don't need to list any other items except the one you are adding at time of request/payment..

I just put "Pending Approval" in the the schedule A when submitting the form.
Then, when I get the tax stamp back, I revise the schedule A to bring everything up to date.

Last Edited:
I'm a bit OCD, but here's how I do mine. I submit the full schedule A. I use red to call the attention to the item under consideration.

Item 1:
SBR
Date of Approval
Other detail

Item 2:
Suppressor
Date of Approval
Other detail

Proposed Item 3:
SBR
Other detail

For the first 5 stamps, all my schedule A listed was the $10 bill I used to start the trust. BATFE already knows what is registered in your/your trusts name. I guess I'm saying is that it really doesn't matter to them what you list on your Schedule A.

For the first 5 stamps, all my schedule A listed was the $10 bill I used to start the trust. BATFE already knows what is registered in your/your trusts name. I guess I'm saying is that it really doesn't matter to them what you list on your Schedule A.

This is correct answer. Don't overthink the Schedule A. The ATF isn't going to verify assets. I just now year later and 8 approved stamps updated mine. ATF cared less.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top