JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some Magpul furniture that is going to go on.

20230216_195225.JPG

Nice man, I'd love to hear how it holds up!
I've heard from some they are solid rifles, I've heard from others that they had issues..
but since you own one and can actually provide proof it'd be nice to see updates with round counts.

Nice man, I'd love to hear how it holds up!
I've heard from some they are solid rifles, I've heard from others that they had issues..
but since you own one and can actually provide proof it'd be nice to see updates with round counts.
I'm am for sure not going to do any 5,000 round tests lol. I always keep track of how many rounds fired though. I have go-no go gauges and will check regularly.

I'm am for sure not going to do any 5,000 round tests lol. I always keep track of how many rounds fired though. I have go-no go gauges and will check regularly.
Shoot I couldn't afford that!
But over time Id love to get your take on these rifles. From those praising them, they've performed beautifully.

120rnds thru it today. Sights were dead on. Didn't seem to like the PPU ammo much. Two failure to eject out of 20.
I don't know if I did something wrong with the stock but, it came loose.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads