JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Non issue.

Size is for ability to conceal and a little less muzzle flip.

Nut behind the grip has more impact on accuracy and the bullet type that you use.

"Mine shoots bug-hole half-inch groups all day."

I see a version of this claim so often that it is nauseating. I figured it had just as much credibility on this thread as any other I've seen it on, so figured I'd give it a try.

I'd love to hear from any men and women about their thoughts feelings and opinions on the 2.0 .40 compact. I am getting one after the first of the year. Leaning towards the 3.6" version of the .40. I will take over for my 1.0 FS 9mm.

I'd love to hear from any men and women about their thoughts feelings and opinions on the 2.0 .40 compact. I am getting one after the first of the year. Leaning towards the 3.6" version of the .40. I will take over for my 1.0 FS 9mm.

The 2.0's are great. The grip texture though? Not so much.

@No_Regerts care to chime in?

U need to define what u mean by accuracy. Do u mean if both guns were in a vise with same ammo or do you mean how easy it is to shoot accurately?
I meant how easy to shoot it accurately. The one indoor range I've shot at does not have any 2.0 .40's. The only one they carry in a compact is the Glock 23. And a FS 1.0 .40 :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
"Mine shoots bug-hole half-inch groups all day."

I see a version of this claim so often that it is nauseating. I figured it had just as much credibility on this thread as any other I've seen it on, so figured I'd give it a try.
A place I frequent on the web (that has 800+ members) has cut way down on that saying. I will call them out on it and point them to the "MOA all day long challenge". After that, they go quiet... Hint.. There's always my shooting/proving tree, where we can shoot at the 2" target at 400 yards away. That right there proves if you have a "1/2" group all day long gun. Most can not prove it... Just sayin..

Me thinks the minuscule difference between the 3.6 and 4.0 would be noticed in perhaps a slight edge in handling at the range. In .40, I'd go 4.0", just make sense. From a carry/conceal aspect .4" isn't going to make a difference. Get a good holster and sturdy belt and you'll be all set...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top