JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Non issue.

Size is for ability to conceal and a little less muzzle flip.

Nut behind the grip has more impact on accuracy and the bullet type that you use.

"Mine shoots bug-hole half-inch groups all day."

I see a version of this claim so often that it is nauseating. I figured it had just as much credibility on this thread as any other I've seen it on, so figured I'd give it a try.

I'd love to hear from any men and women about their thoughts feelings and opinions on the 2.0 .40 compact. I am getting one after the first of the year. Leaning towards the 3.6" version of the .40. I will take over for my 1.0 FS 9mm.

I'd love to hear from any men and women about their thoughts feelings and opinions on the 2.0 .40 compact. I am getting one after the first of the year. Leaning towards the 3.6" version of the .40. I will take over for my 1.0 FS 9mm.

The 2.0's are great. The grip texture though? Not so much.

@No_Regerts care to chime in?

U need to define what u mean by accuracy. Do u mean if both guns were in a vise with same ammo or do you mean how easy it is to shoot accurately?
I meant how easy to shoot it accurately. The one indoor range I've shot at does not have any 2.0 .40's. The only one they carry in a compact is the Glock 23. And a FS 1.0 .40 :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
"Mine shoots bug-hole half-inch groups all day."

I see a version of this claim so often that it is nauseating. I figured it had just as much credibility on this thread as any other I've seen it on, so figured I'd give it a try.
A place I frequent on the web (that has 800+ members) has cut way down on that saying. I will call them out on it and point them to the "MOA all day long challenge". After that, they go quiet... Hint.. There's always my shooting/proving tree, where we can shoot at the 2" target at 400 yards away. That right there proves if you have a "1/2" group all day long gun. Most can not prove it... Just sayin..

Me thinks the minuscule difference between the 3.6 and 4.0 would be noticed in perhaps a slight edge in handling at the range. In .40, I'd go 4.0", just make sense. From a carry/conceal aspect .4" isn't going to make a difference. Get a good holster and sturdy belt and you'll be all set...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top