JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found out that the NFA office isn't processing our paper work as part of the government shut down. They are answering the phone but they are not giving out any status information. So apparently they are shut down as well......now we are really going to have to wait!!! Good thing I am a patient person. :s0114: What a joke these guys are, I was told they even shut down the American cemetery in Normandy! Can you believe that one!

Here is a link:

<broken link removed>

I just checked the NFA tracker. A person in Missouri had the same exact suppressor and the same second pending and was approved 9/26 and got his stamp 10/6. A bit curious how it was delivered on Sunday but there is hope for me that mine made it under the wire.
:yes:

Well, maybe they ain't answering or at least not giving out information about status, but maybe just maybe they are still processing the paper work at hand??? We can at least be hopeful that they are.

I just checked the NFA tracker and sorted by examiner. Sandra Snook does the NW and the last one that was tracked had a 2nd pending date three business days before mine and was received on the 4th day of the shutdown 10-4.

Looks like I landed on the wrong side of the line. :s0054:

On the positive side, mine will be in the first group out once this is over.

So ridiculous.

The whole shutdown thing. Let's shutdown ONLY the superficial things that will get people upset. Any real budget cutting? Absolutely not.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...-shutdown-its-about-shutting-you-down/5353523

Americans are being treated to political theater at its finest. It's not a theater of entertainment, however, but a coliseum of enslavement where in the world of deception, perception becomes reality. This theater requires audience participation, where we, the theater-goers, become part of the play. We are a truly captive audience, entranced into mindlessly choosing sides at the frenzied urging of the corporate media and partisan cheerleaders firmly seated behind the microphones and television cameras of the nationally syndicated media.

As the play progresses, we, the American people, become part of each act, believing that we actually have a voice in this pre-scripted performance. We are bombarded with lie after lie, each worse than the previous in an attempt to convince us that we can making a difference by choosing and cheering seemingly opposing sides on the stage before us. The biggest lie of them all is that there are not two sides, but just one. It's "them versus us" in a fight to the death playing out before us in this 21st century Shakespearean tragedy.

The house lights have been dimmed not just for the performance, but to induce us into a hypnotic trance further enabled by the media mouthpieces of malice. As you gradually become accustomed to the theater lighting, you'll see that it's not just a play, but you're being played. You're being manipulated into believing that the government shutdown is the actual plot of the play, while it is merely the method to continue the lie of a fictitious political paradigm.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews