JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know what the 14th is a Saturday as of now I will come down and help but I can't make any promises yet I have friends down there also so if I can I will be there and I have a mid size truck DODGE DAKOTA

This thread was really moving along & I didn't see this nor @Mygrainman's post.:oops::oops::oops:

That's awesome, I really do hope that you guys will be able to make it. I'll bring my truck, refreshments, rakes & trash bags.
We can light the place up afterwards too!!!

Trying to line up someone with a key to the gate!!!:D:D:D:p

Hi Jim,

Funny, I just noticed this thread. Send me the meeting location map (I promise I won't share it). I'll try to make it. I got a cleanup in Yacolt Forest on the 7th, wife returns from a trip the next weekend and lots of prep for the Mt Hood cleanup on the 22nd. So, I may not know if I can get there till a day or two before.

Good work on your part! I like what you've done there and the awareness you're raising on behalf of the shooting community. Cool Beans, man!

Bill

Thanks Bill, if I get too much help it will only take 5 minutes to clean it up, it's a smaller area then what we are normally used to. lol :s0140:
The more the merrier my friend and it would be great to see you again.

Jim Sr.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR