JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really only need two cameras one on the road in and one on the pit lol if you get a picture of a truck with a F@#$%&+ REFRIGERATOR going IN and picture of the people unload refrigerator and shooting it and a picture of truck leaving without the F@#$%&+ REFRIGERATOR lol that's insane I can see taking wood target mounts that's easy to load back in your truck when you leave BUT A REFRIGERATOR COME ON MAN

Yup, I have seen STOVES, WASHERS, DRYERS, TV's, DRESSERS, SKIDS, AND ALOT OF BROKEN GLASS BOTTLE'S Sounds like you live in AZ HA HA. When you sneek into the US, you pay NO TAXES in the US, you work for 98% CASH in the US, you don't have to buy ANY INSURANCE in the US AND you get FREE ASSISTANCE in the US, WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHAT THE US LOOKS LIKE, THAT ALSO GOES FOR THE WHITE TRASH THAT IS DOWN HERE TOO. A guy called me today about shooting in FALL when the temp go's under 100*, I told him DONT COUNT ON IT, that land has been purchased, fenced, and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE ELSE TO GO THAT IS CLOSE aka: WITH IN 50 MILES

IMG_0624.JPG My newest spot seems to be pretty well taken care of, but still did my small part today. Always try to take out more than I brought in.

You really only need two cameras one on the road in and one on the pit lol if you get a picture of a truck with a F@#$%&+ REFRIGERATOR going IN and picture of the people unload refrigerator and shooting it and a picture of truck leaving without the F@#$%&+ REFRIGERATOR lol that's insane I can see taking wood target mounts that's easy to load back in your truck when you leave BUT A REFRIGERATOR COME ON MAN

Well the access is at a locked gate then a 1/4 mile walk in so I'll bet they used a wagon or a dolly to get it in there.
There are people who use the access for trail walking and scouting on foot & they don't go to the pit.
I'll see what I can do to catch these bubblegummers in the act & report them to the authorities.

View attachment 388690 My newest spot seems to be pretty well taken care of, but still did my small part today. Always try to take out more than I brought in.

Good on ya brother. I have set out 5 or 6 trash bags tied to branches in plain sight and there seems to be only a few shooters who will deposit their shooting trash in them & I haul them off, probably 10-12 so far.

Two weeks ago I planned a clean-up but some of my people could not make it (things happen). So had another person here that I contacted to cancel & did not hear back so I figured I'd run down there and pass the word & apologise but no one was there.
Anyways the weather turned out nice so i decided id do what i could by myself.
Four bags of trash & an aching back later pit #1 was cleaned & the too big for me to carry out stuff was piled up neatly.
20171007_121017.jpg 20171007_123951.jpg

Was planning to clean pit #2 but the rains came.... This is next.
20171009_180608.jpg

Two weeks ago I planned a clean-up but some of my people could not make it (things happen). So had another person here that I contacted to cancel & did not hear back so I figured I'd run down there and pass the word & apologise but no one was there.
Anyways the weather turned out nice so i decided id do what i could by myself.
Four bags of trash & an aching back later pit #1 was cleaned & the too big for me to carry out stuff was piled up neatly.
View attachment 399569 View attachment 399570

Was planning to clean pit #2 but the rains came.... This is next.
View attachment 399580
Dude this is insane the pictures you post of this Range It's crazy

Im leaving in a week for my "reset" road trip, but if you haven't got it done by the time I get back I'd be happy to drive up and help. At least until my back gives out;)... It will be a couple weeks though. We're hoping to leave next weekend for about a week. I was planning on leaving over a week ago but I keep getting delayed:(.

Thanks Bro, I'll have to let you know. The rain during winter fills this pit with about 2-3' of water so I'm going to check it tomorrow to see if it's filling up. There has been a steady rain all day today & the local river is rising steadily.

Have a good & safe trip.;)

View attachment 388690 My newest spot seems to be pretty well taken care of, but still did my small part today. Always try to take out more than I brought in.
Yep even up here hunting the skagit valley duck hunting public land you are only allowed to carry 15 rounds or shot gun shell's but I always end up bringing out a few extra shells to put in the bucket by the parking lot I MEAN HOW HARD IS IT TO PICK UP YOUR SHELL'S AFTER YOU HUNT A SPOT I guess it's pretty hard because I get in some blind 's that have shell's all over

Yep even up here hunting the skagit valley duck hunting public land you are only allowed to carry 15 rounds or shot gun shell's but I always end up bringing out a few extra shells to put in the bucket by the parking lot I MEAN HOW HARD IS IT TO PICK UP YOUR SHELL'S AFTER YOU HUNT A SPOT I guess it's pretty hard because I get in some blind 's that have shell's all over

It boggles my mind at the stuff I see out in public lands and it stands to reason that access is being closed off.:mad::mad::mad:
Some people SUCK!!!:mad:

Had such a great experience at the Yacult Burn pit cleanup yesterday so I decided to head to my little hole in the wall shooting pit close to home. I arrived during the first actual rain in 55 days to find that the AssHat's had struck my homeland.

I had never in 5 years of frequent visits seen it this bad in such a short time (3 days)!!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for the 1200+ pieces of .223 & 9mm brass that you AssHat's left behind but know this your kind is not wanted here!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last pic shows how well the new SIL is adapting to the Clan.... he just got the reloading bug!!!;)

View attachment 383313 View attachment 383324 View attachment 383337
Me must have the same people here in Peoria AZ. Shot at a place for 10 yrs, I HAVE REMOVABLE TARGETS, garbage tossed out everywhere, clubs & B.L.M people to try to keep it clean, NO USE.
Saw a ranger the other day, "THEY SOLD IT TO A GROUP THAT IS GOING TO PUT UP A PAY!!!!! SHOOTING RANGE, Fences already going in, NOW THE AHOLES ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY!!! TO USE THEIR OWN LAND THAT THEY ONCE HAD, FREE!!!!!!! OH, by the way, me & the wife are selling and moving up north where there are better laws & PEOPLE are also

OH, by the way, me & the wife are selling and moving up north where there are better laws & PEOPLE are also
That will depend on just what you call "up north" because I wouldn't say either WA nor OR meet that. And speaking of Slobs; I've belonged to a Club up here for close to 30 years and while we have the Rules that state 'bring it in, take it out' we also have a Rule that allows every member to bring in as many "bodies" as they want to, as often as they want to and I know that some of the stuff being left is coming from those "bodies". Our members just don't seem to understand that letting all those "bodies" use the Range over and over again is really costing us money. Especially when we have to have the clean up parties that none of the "bodies" ever attend! Pardon my Rant.

Me must have the same people here in Peoria AZ. Shot at a place for 10 yrs, I HAVE REMOVABLE TARGETS, garbage tossed out everywhere, clubs & B.L.M people to try to keep it clean, NO USE.
Saw a ranger the other day, "THEY SOLD IT TO A GROUP THAT IS GOING TO PUT UP A PAY!!!!! SHOOTING RANGE, Fences already going in, NOW THE AHOLES ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY!!! TO USE THEIR OWN LAND THAT THEY ONCE HAD, FREE!!!!!!! OH, by the way, me & the wife are selling and moving up north where there are better laws & PEOPLE are also

Yep, these types of slobs are EVERYWHERE
No matter where you go they are leaving their snail like trash trails, it's a mental disorder if you ask me and they will trash places they pay to use too!!!:mad:

That will depend on just what you call "up north" because I wouldn't say either WA nor OR meet that. And speaking of Slobs; I've belonged to a Club up here for close to 30 years and while we have the Rules that state 'bring it in, take it out' we also have a Rule that allows every member to bring in as many "bodies" as they want to, as often as they want to and I know that some of the stuff being left is coming from those "bodies". Our members just don't seem to understand that letting all those "bodies" use the Range over and over again is really costing us money. Especially when we have to have the clean up parties that none of the "bodies" ever attend! Pardon my Rant.

In another thread I believe you mentioned Clemons Hill, then we are close.
I'm sure you're right but if they have to pay at least the Club can pay for picking up after the Slobs! I hate people who get a free ride on my ticket.:mad::mad::mad:

I agree wholeheartedly and this is why people continue to take advantage of the ones who continually "pick up after them".:rolleyes: SMH

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads